Want to join and play for
**Registrations Currently on Hold until start date of next season resolved.
Please still complete the Intention to Play form **
This is a two stage process comprising of firstly notifying your "intention to play" with the Drummo Dragons directly. This enables the match committee to organise teams for entry in the new season. The second step involves registering with Basketball Ballarat (BBA) and paying of insurance plus Drummo Dragons club fees in one transaction.
1. Drummo Dragons require all players intending to play to complete the "Intention to play form" each season. To ensure you are allocated to a team, this form must be completed as soon as possible. There is no fee required for this step.
2. Basketball Ballarat & Drummo Dragons require registration prior to the start of each season before a player can take the court.
- The Winter (Championship) Season runs from the start of term 2 through to the end of term 3.
- The Summer season starts at the beginning of term 4 and runs to the end of term 1 the following year.
- If a player does not pay fees and plays, the team automatically records a 0-20 forfeit regardless of the final score.
- BBA also require all players are insured and this is valid for 12 months. Insurance becomes payable on the annual anniversary of the last time paid.